1) 1992 "Runaway Train" Soul Asylum: One of my earliest 90's music video memories. I remember it was the sadest thing I'd ever seen.
2) 1995 "The World I Know" Collective Soul: Ants! People! They're like ants! People=Ants!
3) 1996 "Lovefool" The Cardigans: A song from a soundtrack that I listened to daily. Every young girl in my generation was obsessed with Romeo+Juliet. Notice I put the plus sign in the title, for authenticity.
4) 1998 "The Way" Fastball: Colors were more vivid in the 90's.
5) 1994 "Lightning Crashes" Live: The lead singer looks a bit like Colin Farrell in this screen grab, no?
6) 1992 "What's Up" 4 Non Blondes: Oh the goggle hat. It's the goggle hat more than anything else.
8) 1994 "Violet" Hole: About as hardcore as I got.
10) 1995 "1979" Smashing Pumpkins: The coolest effing video ever made. Ever. Made. Ever. Also, I got the kid in this video mixed up with Joseph Gordon-Levitt for years. (FYI, the actor's name is Giuseppe Andrews. He was also in the Pumpkin's video for "Perfect," and a little blockbuster called Independence Day pshh).
BONUS: 1993 "Soul to Squeeze" Red Hot Chili Peppers: I don't actually remember this video from my youth, but I think it was a cool one that didn't get over played. Plus, just about every Red Hot Chili Peppers video that I do remember from this era left a lasting impression on me. Like how "Give it Away" introduced me to crotches.